A detailed look at the Apple iPhone X specs, features, availability and pricing.
Apple iPhone X has a bezel-less 5.8-inch display, no Home button, a dual rear camera setup, Face ID, and support for augmented reality. Physical build is a metal frame and glass back. Of course, the front is all-glass too. By the way, the X is for 10. So, this is the Apple iPhone 10.
iPhone X takes a major design departure from the last few generations of iPhones. It looks nothing like the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
iPhone X pre-order kicks off on October 27 and will be available at retailers from November 3. Have a look at the full specifications.
Apple iPhone X Specs
Wireless Technology and Software
- 2G: GSM/EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700/2100 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE frequency bands + VoLTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 29(700) / 30 / 66 / TD-LTE 34 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- OS: iOS 11
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174 g
- Display: 5.8-inch, 2436 x 1125 pixels (458 PPI) OLED (Super Retina Display)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, FaceID, Ambient Light, Gyro, Barometer, Geomagnetic, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Build: Series 7000 Aluminium frame + Glass back. IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Colours: Silver, Space Gray
- Processor Type: 64-bit Hexa-core
- Processor Name: A11 Bionic with Embedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Graphics Processor: Triple-Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: None
- Rear: Dual 12 megapixels, wide-angle f/1.8 + telephoto f/2.4, optical image stabilization, Quad LED flash
- Video recording: 4K @ 60fps
- Front-facing: 7 megapixels, f/2.0, TrueDepth
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v3.0, Lightning Connector
- Miscellaneous: Apple Pay
Apple iPhone X Specs: Miscellaneous Features
- Charging: Quick Charge. Qi Wireless Charging
- Battery: Non-removable. 2,716 mAh
- Launch Date: September 12, 2017
- Availability: November 3, 2017
- Phone Price: From $999
More Apple iPhone X Resources
- Apple iPhone X Hands-on Review And Photos
- Apple iPhone X tips and tricks that you will find useful
- Download the official iPhone X wallpaper
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on the Apple iPhone X Specs is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.