You might have a collection of photos or videos you want to keep private. It is very likely that you have researched on ways to do this. There is a saying,”Everything is possible on Android with apps”, so hiding files is not an exclusion. Here’s a quick tip on how to hide photos or videos on Android without any app.
How to Hide Photos/Videos on your Android
- First you need a good file manager app. We used ES File Explorer for this experiment.
- Move all the photos or videos you want to hide inside one folder. We’re hiding the whole folder. In the screenshot below, we are hiding the thumbnails folder.
- Rename the folder, and add a dot(.) in front of it. The folder “thumbnails” is renamed to “.thumbnails”. See screenshot below
That’s all. The folder will no longer show in the gallery. In our case, the “thumbnail” folder disappears from the gallery.
- how to hide my videos on my techno w4
- how to hide video files in tecno pouvoir 2
- were to hid file in tecno la7
- how to hide pics on tecno f2
- how to hide videos,pic and music in techno y2
- does tecno wx3p cotain hide it
- how to passward photo on techno wx3p
- how to hide photos in tecno w5
- to hide videos on tecno y2
- how to copy picture from tecno y4
- how to unhide videos and pictures in tecno c9
- how can i hide a file in j8
- how to hide picture on techno w4
- how to hide my videos with a techno w4
- how to hide files in tecno k7
- how to hide video and picture on tecno 7c
- how to hide photos on moto z3
- how to hide pictures on tecno boom j8
- how to hide video with tecno l8 plus
- how do i hide my video on my techno wx3