|Quick Specs Of HTC Desire 20 Pro|
HTC Desire 20 Pro is one of two mid-range smartphones with which HTC is rebounding in 2020. The company has been fighting off bankruptcy for years and is hoping to make a splash with the Desire 20 Pro and U20 5G.
HTC Desire 20 Pro Full Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 162 x 77 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 201g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD punch-hole screen
- Colours: Smoky Black, Pretty Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, SD665 (11nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 48 MP primary sensor + 8 MP Wide-Angle sensor + 2 MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Macro sensor, LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 25 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11a/ b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W fast charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
HTC Desire 20 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: June 2020
- Release Date: June 2020
- Country Availability: Taiwan.
- Price: Yet to be announced.
Questions and Answers about HTC Desire 20 Pro
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about HTC Desire 20 Pro.
Is HTC Desire 20 Pro a 5G phone?
The Desire 20 Pro is not a 5G smartphone.
Does HTC Desire 20 Pro have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; HTC Desire 20 Pro has a fingerprint reader.
Does HTC Desire 20 Pro have Gorilla Glass?
There is no mention of Gorilla Glass protection on the screen of HTC Desire 20 Pro.
Does HTC Desire 20 Pro have quick charging?
Yes; the Desire 20 Pro has 15W quick charging technology (Quick Charge 3.0).
Will HTC Desire 20 Pro work in USA?
HTC Desire 20 Pro has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of HTC Desire 20 Pro? How much does it sell for?
The price of HTC Desire 20 Pro is yet to be announced. Initial availability is for the Taiwanese market.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the HTC Desire 20 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the HTC Desire 20 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.