Infinix Hot 6X (X623) Quick Specs: Android smartphone, announced October 2018, features a 6.2 inches display with a notch, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, 2 GB and 3 GB RAM options, 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory options, rear dual camera, and 4000 mAh battery. Price Range: ₦45,000-55,000.
The Hot6X is a mid-range Android phone running Android 8.1 Oreo in a beautiful polycarbonate plastic shell. It comes in two variants. One has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, while the other has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Everything else is the same for both versions.
The Infinix Hot 6X’s large 6.2-inch display has a prominent notch that houses the AI-assisted selfie camera and other sensors. Infinix Mobility says the selfie camera is tweaked for low-light photography.
The combination of the Snapdragon 425 processor and a big 4,000mAh battery should produce great battery life for all but the most demanding users. Fast battery charging would have been a welcome addition to the Hot6X. Unfortunately, that is not available on the phone.
Also, Infinix Hot 6X is 4G LTE enabled, so you can use it with the fastest mobile networks available. Apprehensive Glo 4G users in Nigeria may be happy to see the rare 700 MHz LTE band listed under the phone’s specs, but there are conflicting user reports about actual support. We will be sure to confirm Glo 4G support as soon as we get our hands on a unit.
In all, the Hot6X looks like a good option for consumers looking for an all-round budget mid-range smartphone. The package comes down to around $130 and $160 for the corresponding variants.
Find all the specs, features and price details below.
Infinix Hot 6X Specs and Features
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE – 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 10(1700/2100) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM: Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + XOS 3.3.3 Hummingbird
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1500 pixels, IPS LCD, 2.5D, FullView Display
- Colours: Midnight Black. Champagne Gold. Kent Blue. Bordeaux Red.
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 425 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Adreno 308
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Memory: Micro-SD card up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels depth sensor, dual-LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Selfie Camera: 8 megapixels, AI assist, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: Regular charging
- Announced: October 2018
- Available: October 2018
Infinix Hot6X Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 6x’s price in Kenya is Ks. 16,699, and it is available in other countries, including Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, the Hot6X 2GB costs ₦45,000, while the 3 GB variant sells for about ₦52,000. It can be found at both brick-and-mortar stores as well as on online retail sites like Slot, Parktel, Jumia Nigeria, and Konga, among others.
In Ghana, the 2GB variant was introduced into the market for about ₵700 and can be found on sites like CompuGhana, Jumia Ghana, and others, as well as at physical stores. As with most devices, the prices are expected to drop over time.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about Infinix Hot 6X (Infinix X623) on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.