The iPhone 15 Pro is expected to be announced and to arrive in September 2023, and we already have leaked information and images to give us a good picture of what to expect. In this feature and specifications page, we introduce you to the iPhone 15 Pro.
The iPhone 15 Pro will bring the iconic metal frame and glass sandwich build, a new and more powerful A-series chip, the A17 Bionic, more RAM, better graphics, as well as better cameras. Of course, it will be the most powerful iPhone Pro ever. It will also be the first iPhone with a USB-C port instead of the Lightning port that the iPhone has been known for.
Table of Contents
Will the iPhone 15 Pro have a periscope lens?
Leaks of the iPhone 15 Pro say the device will not get a periscope lens.
What processor does the iPhone 15 have?
The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will get the new A17 Bionic processor for performance boost, as well as more powerful neural processing. You can expect better photography as well.
Will the iPhone 15 Pro get a more rounded design?
Leaks say that the iPhone 15 Pro will get a more rounded design.
Detailed specifications of iPhone 15 Pro
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM/eSIM
- Software / OS: iOS 17
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 146.47 x 70.46 x 8.24 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1280 x 2800 pixels, 120 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, Always-On Display, Super Retina, OLED screen
- Colours: White. Red. Green.
- Physical Build: Gorilla Glass screen, Stainless Steel frame, Glass rear cover
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 3.6 GHz Hexa-core
- Chipset: Apple A17 Bionic (3nm)
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: Apple GPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM: No.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB / 1 TB
- External Storage: None
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 48 MP main sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 12 MP, fixed focus, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: Yes.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Siri.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.3
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, QZSS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4323 mAh
- Battery Charging: 25W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: 15W (Magsafe). 7.5W Qi
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: September 2023
- Release Date: September 2023
Prices of iPhone 15 Pro in the USA, UK, and EU
- USA: from $1,059.99
- United Kingdom (UK): from £ 970
- European Union (EU): from €1,250
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specifications of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.