Last Updated on by Admin
The 2022 version of the iPhone SE was released on the 15th of March 2022. It is a small, beautiful device that gives users of the old button-era iPhones a great nostalgic feeling. Small as it may be, it packs lots of cutting-edge features, e.g. A15 Bionic, which powers advanced camera capabilities and makes almost every experience better, 5G, longer battery life, and improved durability. We all know how fragile the iPhone used to be once upon a time. And all of these for a very reasonable price, when compared to its more expensive siblings.
As lovely as this device may sound, users have been complaining about various problems, especially after the release of iOS 15. In this article, we are going to be looking at some of the most common iPhone SE (2022) problems, as well as their solutions.
iPhone SE (2022) problem: Battery life
There have been reports that the battery life of the iPhone SE 2022 drains faster than it normally does, after the iOS 15 update. Some of these battery issues may be hardware related but many others are probably related to Apple’s latest iOS 15 software update. Most times, the problem may originate from one app. If you are experiencing this problem here are a few things you can do to fix it.
• Restart your device: Restarting your iPhone SE is a possible fix for improving the battery life of your device. Simply power your device down and wait for about a minute plus. Turn it back on and observe, over time, if there has been any improvement.
• Check your apps: Third-party apps are known to display problems after the release of new iOS software. So, go to your settings and check if one or more apps are the cause of the battery drain problem. To do this, go to your settings, tap on battery, select “Battery usage” and run through your apps to find the app(s) causing the problem. So if you see something out of the ordinary, like an app you rarely use draining the battery, for instance, you’ll want to investigate further.
If you see one or more of your applications eating up an abnormal amount of battery, try deleting the app from your device and see if that improves your iPhone’s performance. If the app is an essential one, we recommend downloading the latest updates. If that doesn’t help, and you need the app to get through your day, you might need to downgrade back to an older version of iOS if the option is available.
• Update your iPhone: Apple releases new iOS software frequently. Apple might not specifically name improvements to the battery life as part of the update but new software always has the potential to help fix your device’s problems.
• Reset all settings: if none of the options above work, you can consider resetting the settings on your iPhone SE. You can do this by heading into your settings, and select “general” scrolling, and tapping on “Transfer or Reset iPhone. Tap Reset and then ” Reset All Settings” and enter your passcode if you have one set.
iPhone SE (2022) problem: Wi-Fi issues
If you are experiencing your Wi-Fi connections continually dropping and your Wi-Fi speed slowing, here are some steps you can take to possibly fix this issue. You need to investigate the Wi-Fi connection giving you problems. If you’re on your home Wi-Fi network, try unplugging the router and/or modem for a minute before plugging it back in.
If you can’t access the router and/or modem you’re connected to, go to your iPhone’s Settings app. You need to forget the Wi-Fi network that you are having problems with. Here’s how to do that:
• In your Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
• Select your connection by tapping the “i” in the circle.
• Tap Forget this Network at the top of the screen. This process will cause your iPhone SE to forget the Wi-Fi password so you’ll want to have that handy
• If this doesn’t work, try resetting your phone’s Network Settings by going to your Settings app, and tapping “General”. Tap Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings.
iPhone SE (2022) problem: Random Restarts
If you are experiencing random restarts on your iPhone SE, here are some things you can do to possibly fix this issue. Try rebooting your device. If you haven’t turned your device off in a while, this could solve the issue. If you’re still seeing random restarts, update all of your applications and see if that solves the issue. If after that you see no improvements, you can now take your phone to your nearest Apple Service store to be properly checked and fixed or replaced.
iPhone SE (2022) problem: Issues with Applications
If after the iOS 15 update on your iPhone SE, you start to encounter problems with your apps that you haven’t before, there are a few things you can do to fix it. Restart your iPhone. If there is no significant change or improvement, you need to check the App Store for an update. Developers are pushing support updates and downloading the latest version of the app usually helps. You can also try deleting the app and downloading it again.
Screen won’t come on and your iPhone is unresponsive
If your iPhone SE 2022’s display goes off and does not respond to touch, and buttons do not respond either, what you need to do is force restart your iPhone.
If after implementing these fixes, you still have problems that hinder the functionality of your precious iPhone SE (2022), you can then contact Apple or take it to your nearest Apple Store for further evaluation or a replacement.