iQOO 3 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 and also has pressure-sensitive buttons on the side for gamers. It comes in two variants – 4G and 5G. The phone makes its debut release in India.
iQOO 3 5G Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 19(800) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: 5G variant only 41(2500) / 78(3500) / 79(4700); SA/NSA.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + iQOO UI 1.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Display: 6.44 inches, 2400 x 1080 FHD+ pixels, HDR10, 120Hz refresh rate, Super AMOLED display.
- Colours: Volcano Orange, Tornado Black, Quantum Silver.
- Physical Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz Octa-core, Kryo
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Snapdragon X50 5G modem (5G variant only)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 650
- RAM: 12GB
- Internal Storage: 256GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79) Main + 13MP (f/2.2) Wide Angle + 13MP (f/2.46) Telephoto w/ 20X Digital Zoom + 2MP (f/2.4) Bokeh sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP punch hole, 1080p video recording.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO,
- USB: microUSB v3.1. USB-C reversible connector
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4440 mAh
- Battery Charging: 55W Ultra Fast Charge (85% in 30 min)
- Wireless Charging: N/A.
- Reverse Charging: N/A.
- Model Number: N/A
iQOO 3 5G Price and Launch Date
- Announced: February 25, 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: India. China.
- Price: to be announced.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
iQOO 3 5G Review Rating
We are yet to review the iQOO 3 5G and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the iQOO 3 5G are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.