|BLU G9 Pro|
BLU G9 Pro joins the ranks of affordable mid-range Android phones from the American manufacturer. It is a 4G LTE phone compatible with GSM US networks like AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. It is not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
BLU G9 Pro Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 28(700).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, waterdrop notch display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Glass back, metallic frame.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2,0GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P60 (12nM)
- Graphics Processor: Arm Mali-G72 MP3 at 800MHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 2MP Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C reversible connector.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: 10W fast charging.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
BLU G9 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: January 2020
- Release Date: February 2020
- Country Availability: USA.
- Price: $249.99.
The unlocked US version of the BLU G90 Pro got a price slash in April 2021 down to $150. It is available for purchase on the Amazon website.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
BLU G9 Pro is an attractive proposition for the price. We have a 4G LTE smartphone that checks all the right spots at a pocket-friendly price. It is officially available in the US and can be purchased from Amazon. If you are based outside the United States, it ships internationally as well, though not to all countries.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
BLU G9 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the BLU G9 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the BLU G9 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.