If you love the Motorola Edge 30 Pro, but prefer to not spend premium flagship money, the new Motorola Edge 30 will interest you. It offers most of the features of the Edge 30 Pro and costs much less. Motorola Edge 30 has a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with 144Hz refresh rate, runs Android 12 with Motorola’s My UX, and has an IP52-rated body. That last bit means it can handle splashes of water.
Powering it is a Snapdragon 768G+ chipset – an upper mid-range powerhouse with 5G support. The battery capacity is 4020mAh, a little smaller than we’d have loved to have, but quite usable. Charging it up won’t take forever either, as there is 33W fast charging in the picture. Have a look at the specifications below.
Motorola Edge 30 Specifications
- Android 12 with My UX
- 6.5″ 1080×2400 pixels, HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, AMOLED.
- IP52 splash-proof rating
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ 5G, Octa-core chipset.
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB / 256 GB built-in storage
- Memory Card slot: No
- Selfie camera: 32 MP
- Rear Camera: 50 MP main lens + 50 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth sensor, with dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner: Side-mounted.
- Battery: Non-removable, 4020mAh.
- Charging: 33W TurboPower fast charging
- No 3.5mm audio headset port.
- Stereo loudspeakers
Motorola Edge 30 Availability and Price
The Edge 30 is arriving Europe for around €450 (it will vary from one country to another). There is no official statement on pricing in other regions, but it is coming to select markets in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Latin America and the Middle East. Word is that it will be sold in India and Australia for certain.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.