Meet the big daddy, Samsung Galaxy S10 X. It is a 5G smartphone that features a massive 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, Exynos 5100 chipset, 10GB RAM, 1TB internal storage, and 5000 mAh battery.
Everything about the Galaxy S10 X is massive: massive screen, massive amount of RAM, massive internal memory, and a massive battery. And with true 5G network support, we are looking at massive file downloads and uploads in the blink of an eye.
In addition, it has six cameras – a quad cam at the back and a dual cam in front. So, we are looking at massive cameras too.
In addition, there is Bixby, AI assistance, and also Time of Flight (TOF) 3D sensors at the front and at the back for improved facial recognition, augmented reality and virtual reality.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 X is one of the four Galaxy S10 models on Samsung’s line-up for 2019. Its other siblings are the S10, S10 Lite, and S10 Plus.
Like the rest of the pack, the S10 X has an Infinity-O display with a punch hole camera for selfies, giving it a sleek seamless appearance in front. The fingerprint sensor is under the display as well. Visually, this is a stunning smartphone despite its size.
Specified to be powered by an Exynos 5100 chipset, there will be a US variant that uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
No doubt, this is the most powerful and feature-packed smartphone ever till date. The S10 X is certainly an aspirational device for the year 2019. We have the specs and features listed below.
Samsung Galaxy S10 X Specifications and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G: Yes
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI 1.0
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.7-inch, 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Sensors: Under-display Fingerprint, Face Unlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Gyro, Barometer, Heart rate, SpO2
- Colours: Ocean Blue. Midnight Black.
- Build: IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.7GHz
- Processor Name: Exynos 5110 chipset
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G72
- RAM: 10 GB
- Internal Storage: 1 TB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: Quad camera, autofocus, Optical Image Stabilisation, LED Flash, video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 12 + 5 MP Dual camera
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo Speakers
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Charging: QuickCharge 3.0, Qi Wireless Charging, reverse wireless charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000mAh
- Announced: February 2019
- Availability: March 2019
Samsung Galaxy S10 X Price
The price of the S10 X is yet to be announced, but expect a massive figure too, as it is rumoured that it will cost around twice the cost of the S10 Lite. In other words, expect it in the range of $1,500.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 X will be launched in Korea in March 2019.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.