Xiaomi Redmi 10C specs in brief
- OS: Android 11
- Release Date: March 2022
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.71-inch, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Selfie Camera: MP
- Rear camera: 50 MP dual
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi 10C specification
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: MIUI 12.5, based on Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.71 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Black. Green. Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specifications
- Processor Type: 64-bit, GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (6nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 2 MP secondary lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: March 11, 2022
- Release Date: March 2022
Xiaomi Redmi 10C Prices by Country
- European Union: expected €150
- Nigeria: ₦78,000 (4/64 GB). ₦87,000 (4/128 GB) . Available at 3CHub, Finet, Slot, Raya, and other stores.
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Xiaomi Redmi 10C a 4G phone?
Redmi 10C supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
is Xiaomi Redmi 10C battery removable?
The phone has a non-removable 5000mAh capacity battery.
Is Xiaomi Redmi 10C good for gaming?
The mid-range Snapdragon 680 processor is good for all but the most demanding games.
How much is Xiaomi Redmi 10C?
It is listed for ₦78,000 and ₦87,000 at Slot, Raya, Finet and 3CHub in Nigeria.
Does Xiaomi Redmi 10C have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Xiaomi Redmi 10C work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.