Last Updated on by Admin
ZmBIZI Z1 Phone Quick Specs: Android phone. Announced January 2020. Features 6.23-inch display, MediaTek P70 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 12MP + 5MP rear dual camera, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 3450 mAh battery.
ZmBIZI Z1 phone is the first smartphone to feature THXⓇ Spatial Audio technology. It also includes free cloud storage and a free ZmBIZI debit card. It supports US carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. The ZmBIZI phone will also let you accept payments on the go.
ZmBIZI Z1 Phone Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE B1(2100) / B2(1900) / B3(1800) / B4(1700) / B5(850) / B7(2600) / B8(900) / B13(700) / B12(700) / B17(700) / B66 (1700)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9.
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches
- Weight: 175g
- Display: 6.23 inches, 2280 x 1080 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen with wide notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Semi translucent plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, Octa-core,
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P70
- Graphics Processor: Arm Mali-G72 MP3 @900MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card slot (shared). Free cloud storage via FileFlex for one year.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 5MP sensors, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2 aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers; THX Spatial Audio, THXⓇ Personal HRTF audio technology
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-C reversible connector.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3450 mAh
- Battery Charging: Standard.
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
ZmBIZI Z1 Phone Price and Release Date
- Announced: January 2020
- Release Date: Q1 2020
- Country Availability: USA.
- Price: $296. The Z1 is also available on a 4 installment payment plan with 0% financing. This translates to a payment of $74 per month for 4 months.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
ZmBIZI Z1 Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the ZmBIZI Z1 Phone and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the ZmBIZI Z1 Phone are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!