BLU Vivo X is a flagship of the BLU mobile brand, and it attempts to deliver all the features that you would expect from a Samsung Galaxy S8, but at half the price. True to the trends of the day, Vivo X has a display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 80% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone is powered by a 2.6GHz octa-core Helio P25 processor and 4GB of RAM. The OS is Android 7 Nougat and there is 64GB internal storage for your downloads and other files. There is a slot for a memory card, should you need more storage space.
On to photography, which is the BLU Vivo X’s strong point, there is a dual rear camera setup (13-megapixel plus 5-megapixel) with flash, as well as a dual front camera (20-megapixel plus 8-megapixel) with flash too. That is four cameras. BLU promises professional-grade depth and Bokeh effects.
There is a fingerprint sensor, as well as a 4,010mAh battery and 5V/2A QuickCharge. 5V/2A isn’t the fastest charging available today, but half bread is better than none.
The BLU Vivo X looks like a solid package that offers great value for money. It is available as a prepaid cell phone in the US and other countries in the Americas, as well as via online retailers.
BLU Vivo X Specifications and Price
Find below the detailed and more technical BLU Vivo X specs and features below, along with information about the phone’s, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE frequency bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 17(700) / 28(700)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM: Micro + Nano
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 76.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 188g
- Display: 6.0 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass, IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Build: Aluminium Unibody
- Colours: Midnight Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek 6757 aka Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-880
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 64GB
- Rear: Dual 13 + 5 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: Dual 20 + 8 megapixels, Sony IMX 376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio: MAXXAudio technology
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: 5V/2A Quick Charge
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 4010mAh
- Announced: February 21, 2018
- Availability: February 21, 2018
- Smartphone Price: $299.99
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan. Currently rocking an Apple iPhone 7.