Learn how to forward text messages and iMessages as emails without copying and pasting. This simplifies things and saves time. Here’s how to do it in a few steps:
- Open Messages and launch the conversation you want to forward.
- Double-tap on the message. You will see a pop-up, listing options like More and Copy. Each message will also have a small circle beside it, and the message you selected will have a blue tick.
- On the lower right corner of the screen, you will find a Forward arrow. Tap on it and it takes you to a new window. This new window will have just the selected message.
- Type in the email address you want to send it to. That’s all.
Note that you can forward more than one message at a time. Just select all the messages you wish to forward. A blue tick will appear in the tiny circle beside the messages. Also, you can forward more than just messages. You can send iMessages, videos, images and GIFs. Furthermore, if you forward text messages to several people on iMessage, it automatically becomes a group conversation.
Latest posts by EmmyCN (see all)
- Find your iPhone with Apple Watch’s Ping iPhone feature - February 10, 2018
- How to fix iPhone Bluetooth issues - February 6, 2018
- Here are some things to try out on Twitter for Android - December 7, 2017