Rouyu Technology is not an easily recognisable name to most consumers, but it has set out to engrave its name in history as the company to deliver the first foldable phone in the world. And it is called FlexPai.
The world’s first foldable phone? Really?
We wonder why it has been called a phone, because with a 7.8-inch screen, this Hulk is no phone. That is firmly tablet territory.
Or have we moved the goal post?
- 7.8-inch foldable screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Dual camera: 16MP+20MP
- Fast battery charging
The FlexPai will cost an arm and a leg too, as follows:
- 6GB/128GB model: 8,999 yuan (~$1291)
- 8GB/256GB model: 9,998 yuan (~$1434),
- 8GB/512GB model: 12,999 yuan (~$1864).
FlexPai Demonstration Video
You have seen the specs, the price and the video of the first foldable phone. What do you think? Yay or nay?
Latest posts by MobilityArena InfoDesk (see all)
- 8 Energizer feature phones announced; will run KaiOS - February 20, 2019
- TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air – All you wanted to know - February 20, 2019
- OPPO to license VOOC flash charge technology to other manufacturers - February 19, 2019
- foldable phone
- flexpai spec
- foldable phones mobilityarena.com
- flexipai foldable phone