In the beginning, BlackBerry services on the Glo network were only for the bigger “bigger boys” – those who not only could shell out N100, 000 for a Blackberry device, but who also could afford a contract.
But time has a way of changing things. GloMobile now offers a prepaid option for its BlackBerry service, with a small range of bundle packages:
BIS Monthly costs N4, 800 and gives you 30 days validity with 10mb data inclusive. Send “bismonth” to 777 for activation.
BIS Weekly goes for N1, 500 with 7 days validity and 3mb data inclusive. To activate this, send “bisweek” to 777.
Lastly, BIS Daily goes for N400, 24 hours validity and 1mb data cap. Send “bisday” to 777 to activate.
Of course, you will need a BlackBerry device or BlackBerry-compatible smartphone.
GloMobile says that its BlackBerry service offers:
- configuration of up to 10 email accounts (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc)
- a new BlackBerry email address
- free BlackBerry Messenger
- pre-configured MMS and Glo WAP service
If you’ve been looking out for this, here’s your chance!
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 pre-order kicks off in Nigeria - February 21, 2019
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019