With the completion of the acquisition of Good Technology by BlackBerry Limited, Good’s software solutions and services will be integrated with its own software suites to offer end-to-end solution that secures the entire mobile enterprise, across all platforms and applications while protecting personal privacy.
With this acquisition, BlackBerry has expanded its ability to offer a unified, secure mobility platform with applications and services for any mobile device on any operating system – supported by security that has been certified by governments around the world embedded in every component of the mobility infrastructure.
What this means for customers include:
- The broadest set of options to meet the full cross-platform needs of an enterprise for EMM, including support for iOS, BlackBerry, Windows, and Android including Samsung KNOX™ Workspace and Android™ for Work.
- Support for varying deployment models such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD); corporate owned, personally enabled (COPE); corporate owned, business only (COBO); as well as environments with multiple user interfaces and operating systems.
- The most secure container solution in the market; used on millions of devices around the world to meet the highest security requirements, protecting data independent of device, app, user or location.
- The widest portfolio of secure enterprise productivity applications in the industry, including over 2,000 Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and custom applications with software development kit (SDK) support.
- Secure mobile applications such as WatchDox for secure sync and file share, AtHoc for crisis communication and BBM Protected for messaging.
- Secure mobile collaboration applications like Good Work, Good Access, and Good for Salesforce1 CRM.