Taiwanese mobile brand, HTC’s first Android One smartphone is here, and it is squeezable. Have a look at the HTC U11 Life Android one specifications.
It looks like the HTC 11 (specifications and review), but it is less powerful. However, like the HTC 11, the U11 Life will also have Edge Sense, meaning it will be side-squeezable. Being an Android One device, it will run a pure version of Oreo.
Word on the street is that there will be a regular (non Android One) version of the HTC 11 Life. All the details of the HTC U11 Life are not available yet, but we do have enough for you to get the picture. Have a look.
HTC U11 Life Android One Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands + VoLTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 17(700) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 32(1500) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- OS: Stock Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, IPS LCD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Build: IP67 water and dust resistance
- Colours: Brilliant Black. Sapphire Blue. Ice White.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.21 GHz
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 508
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear: 16 megapixels, autofocus, PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 2160p @ 30 fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v3.1. Type-C connector
- Charging: Quick Charge
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 2600 mAh
- Announced: November 2, 2017
- Availability: November 2, 2017
- Phone Price: From €369
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.