How has the iTel A32F performed in everyday use so far considering what it has under the hood? We are talking about a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. With those figures, we know the iTel A32F is no power horse, but we are curious all the same to see how Android 8.1 (Go Edition) performs. Come along and find out in this feature on iTel A32F benchmark scores and performance.
iTel A32F is a ground breaking smartphone because it brings the fingerprint scanner to a new low price point – N21,000. If you look far and near, you are not likely to find a smartphone with a fingerprint scanner at that price. iTel Mobile tags the phone “fingerprint for everyone”.
iTel A32F Performance In Use
What about the fingerprint scanner? People have asked me, Is it any good? Yes; it is. Setting it up to recognise by fingerprint was smooth and easy – no different from how it works on regular Android smartphones. And it works well. It isn’t the fastest around. No chance of that, seeing that this is an entry-level smartphone. But it works.
In use, the A32F is a reliable performer. Android Go Edition helps things run smoother, but it isn’t a huge difference. But is the difference significant enough in everyday usage. My opinion is that it is. Of course, I will have more details on this in the full itel A32F review, which will be up soon.
If you love synthetic benchmark testing, we ran a few and have the score for you below.
iTel A32F Benchmark Scores
- AnTuTu: 20,539
- Geekbench: 428 single-core / 1101 Multi-core
- 3Dmark: 1971 Ice Storm Extreme
The A32F scores are higher than those of the Freetel ICE 2, which has a smaller display. Against the Nokia 2, it holds its ground and posts similar scores for Geekbench, but a slightly lower AnTuTu score.
Not bad at all. It seems a fair showing.
We hope you have found this iTel A32F benchmark scores and performance review informative. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and network!
More iTel A32F Articles
If the iTel A32F interests you, we have more articles to help you get a fuller view. Check out the following:
- itel A32F Specs: Fingerprint scanner meets Android Go
- itel A32F Unboxing, Photos and First Impressions
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- itel a32f
- itel a32f benchmark score
- itel a32f problem
- itel a32f
- la performance de itel a32f
- what problems can i come across in itel a32f
- itel a32f problems and comment
- 3dmark 1971 ice storm extreme
- itel a32f mobilityarena
- antutu benchmark itel p32
- itel a32f 5
- itel p32 home screen display
- benchmark itel a32f
- itel a32f processing power
- itel a32f problems
- performance of itel a32f
- itel p32 benchmark scores
- itel a32f price and details
- itel a32f network problems
- itel p32 antutu