For some perspective:
- iPhone 6 = 6.9mm thin
- Samsung Galaxy A5 = 6.7mm thin
- TECNO Phantom Z mini = 6.6mm thin
- vivo X5Max = 4.8mm thin (up till now the world’s thinnest phone)
- Coolpad lvvi K1 Mini = 4.7mm thin
This makes the Ivvi K1 Mini the new record holder. Interesting that despite the thinness, it packs a 1,800 mAh battery.
I started blogging about mobile in 2004 as a fun way to share my passion for gadgets and mobile services. My other interests include digital media, speaking and teaching, photography, travelling, and dancing.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019