Lenovo Moto Tab Specs
Lenovo Moto Tab is a 10-inch tablet with 4G LTE support and a fingerprint sensor. The tab has TV Mode, so you can stream video via DIRECTV wherever you are within network coverage.
The tablet is also children-friendly. The KIDOZ Kids Mode allows you to restrict what content your children can access on the tab, as well as set a timer to limit children’s activity.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 2 GB RAM. There is a 7000 mAh battery to keep the screen on for hours. We have the full Lenovo Moto Tab Specs below.
Wireless Network And Software
- 2G: NA
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 12(700) / 20(800) / 29(700) / 30(2300)
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 246.9 x 173 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 498g
- Display: 10.1 inches, 1920 x 1200 pixels, 294 PPI, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Elegant Blue, Sandstone Black, Champagne Gold, Rose Gold
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.0 GHz
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p, 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh
- Announcement: November 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- Phone Price: $300 or $15.00 per month
- Where To Buy Lenovo Moto Tab: You can buy the Lenovo Moto Tab exclusively from AT&T in the USA. The cost for outright purchase is $300, while it costs $15.00 per month on contract.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.