Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition / Z6 Lite Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced May 2019. Features 6.2-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, 16 MP selfie camera, 16 MP + 8MP + 5MP rear triple camera, up to 6 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 4050 mAh battery + 15W fast charging.
Phone Status: Available.
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition / Z6 Lite Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + ZUI 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels,19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen with a waterdrop notch
- Colours: Knight Black. Stardust.
- Physical Build: Magnesium alloy.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 360
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 616
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8MP telephoto + 5 MP wide angle, triple lens camera, f2.2 Aperture, 8x hybrid zoom , LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack. Dolby Atmos.
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: No.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4050 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number:
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition / Z6 Lite Price and Launch Date
- Announced: May 2019
- Release Date: May 28, 2019
- Country Availability: China. Global.
- Price: There are 3 variants of the Lenovo Z6 Youth. The the 4GB/64GB variant sells for CNY1,199 ($174), the 6GB/64GB variant has a CNY1,399 ($203) price tag, while the 6GB/128GB variant is priced at CNY1,699 ($246).
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition / Lenovo Z6 Lite is hands-down the best value for money in the mid-range smartphone segment, besting even the popular Redmi Note 7 by Xiaomi. This is a well specc’d smartphone for the price..
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition / Z6 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.