The Meizu M6 is the latest mobile phone off Meizu’s shelves. The mid-range smartphone is a 4G mobile phone with VoLTE support, a 5.2-inch display, a 1/5 GHz processor, and a 3070 mAh battery.
It comes in two variants – one with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, and the other with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
We have the full Meizu M6 Specifications below.
Meizu M6 Specifications & Price
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(1800) / 3(2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat + Flyme 6.0 UI
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 143 g
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1280 x 720 pixels (282 PPI), LCD 2.5D glass
- Sensors: Front fingerprint sensor, Accelerator, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light
- Build: Polycarbonate unibody
- Colour: Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Electric Blue
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6750
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali T860
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (second SIM slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.2, PDAF, Dual-tone flash
- Video recording: 1080 @30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, f/2.0
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable 3070 mAh
- Launch Date: September 20, 2017
- Availability: September 26, 2017
- Phone Price: 699 Yuan (about $105) / 899 Yuan (about $135)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.