The Oppo F5 Youth Specs are exactly the same as the Oppo F5‘s – with the exception of downgraded RAM and cameras. While the Oppo F5 has 4GB and 6GB RAM options, the F5 Youth comes equipped with 3GB RAM.
The cameras are 13 megapixels rear and 16 megapixels selfie, down-stepped from the F5’s 16 and 20 megapixel units respectively.
Of course, the F5 Youth costs a little less as well. Have a look at the full Oppo F5 Youth specs, features and price below.
Oppo F5 Youth Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + ColorOS 3.2
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Display: 6-inch, 2160 x 1080 pixels, LTPS TFT, 2.5D Arc glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Build: Metal unibody
- Colours: Black. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64 bit Octa-core Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6763T (Helio P23)
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G71 MP2 800MHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, LED
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh
- Announcement: November 25, 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- Launch Price: PHP 13,990
- Where To Buy Oppo F5 Youth: You can buy the F5 Youth in retail and online stores in the Phillipones.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.