To give you a picture of what to expect from an OPPO A92 review, it is important that you know that the A92 is aContinue reading
Latest News and Helpful Information About Mobile Phones, Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablets, Apps, And More
If you are asking the question, “What websites can I watch free movies online on?”, here is one that has thousands of free movies, series and shows for you to enjoy on desktop and mobiile devices.Continue reading
South Korean tech company Samsung is currently rolling out its latest security update to the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy A50 devices. This firmwareContinue reading
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ are reportedly getting the August 2020 Android security update. This update is seeing a staged roll-out, asContinue reading
July 2020 was a flurry of activities in the smartphone space and it looks like the excitement isn’t abating yet. Here is a list of smartphones expected to launch in August 2020.Continue reading
It looks like OPPO is following the new TECNO-Infinix smartphone release playbook, as they now release multiple phone successors in a year.Continue reading
Mobile Phone Reviews, News, Specifications And More
Read through our detailed mobile phone reviews, find specs, release dates, prices, and up-to-date information about the latest Samsung phones, TECNO phones, Infinix phones, Huawei phones, OPPO phones, Nokia phones, UMIDIGI phones, and itel phones.
Got A Question?
Have you got a question about a phone or mobile service? Ask a GEEK!
Auto Mobility: Electric Cars, Bikes, Drones, and other Vehicles
- 5 Ways to Get a Free Car if You Can’t Afford One
- Self-driving Startup, Zoox, Becomes An Amazon Company
- Innoson Vehicles boosts ambulance production in fight against COVID-19
- Make the Most of Your Car from Now On: The Most Reliable Cars of 2020
- Introducing GM’s new, powerful electric car battery: it beats Tesla’s
- What To Do When Your Car Breaks Down
- Yamaha Banshee Aftermarket Parts and Accessories Buying Guide
- Karlmann King is a heavy duty SUV that is built like a tank
- The 2020 Peugeot 208 Electric car is a hatchback with style
- Technology to Help You Buy Used Cars
- Benz’s Urbanetic Vision concept car is futuristic – and ugly
- Tesla Advanced Summon software lets you drive your car from your phone
- Waymo Driverless Car beats Tesla and others to the punch
- 3 Off-road Electric Skateboards You Would Love to Own
- Volkswagen ID Buzz is a futuristic throwback that whets auto lovers’ appetite
- Electric Skateboards May Become The New Cool In Nigeria
- The new Audi e-tron electric SUV radiates elegance, style, power
- A Guide To Finding the Perfect Auto Parts for an Outdoorsman
- Introducing Chris, the voice assistant for drivers
- This prototype self-driving motorcycle by BMW is amazing
- This app uses Peer Pressure to help you keep your eyes on the road
- Jaguar F Pace: All you need to know about Jaguar’s 1st crossover luxury SUV
- Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV, 1st of its kind, is a big cat, but you won’t hear a roar
- Apple Autonomous test car rear-ended by Nissan Leaf
- vw.OS is a new auto platform in development by Volkswagen
- Car Audio: Top 3 Things to Look for In A Subwoofer
- A quick look at the JJRC H37 Elfie Selfie Drone
- Best Consumer Technology For Automobile Enthusiasts
- The Ultimate Drone Buyers Guide
- Honda BR-V 1.5 Comfort is a light crossover machine
- 2017 Electric Vehicle Sales: Tesla barely made the top 5
- In-Car Wi-Fi: 4 Ways to Get Connected on the Go
- Hennessey Venom F5 takes on every super car
- Apple to get self-driving passenger vans from Volkswagen
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I brake?
Read more about automobiles, electric and other vehicles.
Why Your Product Should Get Featured on Mobility Arena
In 2004, Yomi Adegboye became the pioneer tech blogger cum mobile phone reviewer in Nigeria when he began to share his experiences with mobile phones and prepaid services on various blogs, including Mobile Africa (now Tech Africa). He started GoSMartMobile in 2006, and later Mobility Nigeria in 2008 - both tech blogs focused on mobile phones.
Mobility Nigeria soon grew in reputation as the go-to place for detailed reviews, information about the latest phones, and the best smartphone deals in the country. As he gained recognition as the country’s most respected and most authoritative tech blogger, fans and admirers of the blog coined him the nickname, Mister Mobility.
As the site's clout grew, the need to serve a wider audience resulted in a re-naming of the largest mobile review website and tech blog in Nigeria to Mobility Arena. Mobility Nigeria was later re-launched to publish 100% Nigeria-specific mobile products and services side-by-side Mobility Arena's more global outlook.
Leading brands, including some of the world's top phone companies, have collaborated with Mobility Arena. The list includes: OPPO, itel, TECNO, Infinix, Nokia, Xiaomi, Slot Systems, Apple, Nescafe Africa, MTN, Jumia, 9mobile (formerly Etisalat), Gionee, Ntel, Huawei, Airtel, GTBank, and BlackBerry, among others.
The quintessential connoisseur of mobile phones, Mister Mobility is passionate about handling, using, and reviewing mobile phones. From 2001 till date, he has owned over 200 of them, including Windows Mobile phones and Pocket PCs, Symbian phones, Palm phones, BlackBerry phones, Ubuntu phones, Maemo phones, Android phones, and iPhones.