The Redmi 2 Prime has a 4.7-inch screen, Snapdragon 410, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. It is manufactured in India and sells for Rs. 6,999 (about $110).
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Specs
Here are the complete specs and features of the Redmi 2 Prime.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 3(1800) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat Nougat + MIUI 7.2.1
- Dimensions: 134 x 67.2 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 133 g
- Display: 4.7 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 2.5D Curved Glass, IPS LCD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, compass.
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: White. Dark Grey.
- Processor Type: Octa-Core 1.2 Ghz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 306
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 8 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, auto-focus, and LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, LED selfie light
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: NA
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; OTG Support
- Charging: Fast Battery Charging (Quick charge 1.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh
- Announcement: August 2015
- Availability: August 2015
- Redmi 2 Prime Price: INR6,999 ($110)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.