The Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 is a budget smartphone targeted at the Indian market. It has a 4.7-inch display and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. It is striking that the display is Super AMOLED. That is something not common on Samsung’s budget smartphones. Another is that it is a 4G LTE mobile phone.
Of course, at this price point, a fingerprint scanner is not expected. See the full Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 specs and price below.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 /1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Single Nano SIM or Dual Nano SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + Grace UX
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 69.0 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Display: 4.7-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels, Super AMOLED display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colors: Absolute Black. Metallic Gold.
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Undisclosed
- Graphics Processor: Undisclosed
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: microSD (up to 128 GB)
Photography And Video Capture
- Rear: 5 megapixels, CMOS, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels, screen flash
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Undisclosed
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: No
- USB: USB 2.0.
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Li-ion 2000 mAh
- Launch Date: October 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Smartphone Price: Rs. 7,390 ($113)
For more Samsung mobile price and specification resources, do not forget to check our Samsung Specifications archives.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.