iPhones offer their owners a myriad of functions, with fire cameras, awesome internet connectivity that lets them access any social media app, just to name a few. However, one of the less talked about sides to the iPhone is gaming. You see, there are times when you just want to try something different from the whole social media thingy and try your hands at something new. It is at times like this having awesome games on your device can come in handy.
Today, we will take a look at some of the top mobile games for your iPhone and where to get them.
- Meteorfall: Krumit’s tale: One of the top strategy games out there for your device, this game combines turn-based strategy with deck building and RPGs, giving you a game that lets you play in a tiny grid. The objective of this game is to defeat enemies in a 3×3 grid playfield carefully utilizing the right cards. The twist here is, the cards are not dealt to you, but rather are bought with money.
This game is an interesting strategy game with fantastic art, a variety of game modes to pick from, keeping you thinking and calculating to the very end. This game costs $6.99 and you can get it here.
- Jumpgrid: One of the best arcade games for iPhone, this game is one of the more intense twitch arcade games out there. Basically, you need to go through 100 levels (yes, one hundred!) of clockwork obstacles trying to destroy your little vessel.
This game brings top-notch visuals, urgent chiptunes and an amazing pace, you also get infinite retries with each level. It costs $2.99 and can be downloaded through this link.
- Power Hover: This is an exciting action game that sees you journey through an amazing world, while you help a village recover its stolen power. In this game, you go through highways, deserts and oceans, defeating bad guys while you avoid getting killed. You can also challenge your friends to see who gets the highest score, while you can collect dropped batteries to unlock new, interesting levels. This game, one of the top mobile games for your iPhone right now, costs $3.99, and you can install it through this link.
- GRIS: One of the top mobile games for your iPhone right now, GRIS is an interesting platform game that lets you explore different places and find stuff in a beautiful hand-illustrated world. You also get an amazing soundtrack, top-notch graphics and wonderful gameplay. It costs $4.99 and can be installed through this link.
- Street Kart Racing: This racing game deviates from the regular kart racing games on PC and consoles with colorful characters and larger-than-life courses (remember Crash Bandicoot from Naughty Dog?), bringing a more refined racing game with a bit more realism. It has great, responsive controls and offers you different modes, including one where you can play against other humans. Street Kart Racing offers a variety of tracks from professional-looking circuits to under city bridges. It costs $4.99 and is fun for lovers of iPhone games.
- Grid Autosport: Another top-quality racing game, this is one of the top mobile games for your iPhone with an intense racing experience akin to what gamers enjoy on the PlayStation 3 or PC. This game can only operate on iPhones SE or 7 and newer, also you’ll need to have at least 6GB of RAM to get this game on your device.
However, this game comes at a rather steep $9.99, which may be a turn off for certain smartphone gamers. If you’d still want it, you can click this link to download this game.
While there are still tons of top-quality iPhone games out there, these are some of the best 2021 has to offer. Did we miss any of your personal favourites? Let us know in the comments’ section below.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.