If you are an adventurer, security operative, or have toddlers around you, you need a rugged smartphone that can take a serious beating. The Ulefone Armor 6 was built with you in mind.
Ulefone’s Armor line meets the needs of those who need a smartphone that can take a beating without breaking a sweat. Whether it is surviving danger from water, dust, heat, vibration, or outright toddler rage, these are rugged phones that promise you peace of mind.
Thankfully, the Armor 6 does not sacrifice any of the cutting edge features you like in delivering this indestructible package.
Let’s Have A Look At This Rugged Smartphone
This is an Android smartphone with a protected body that is heat-resistant, cold-resistant, shockproof, pressure-resistant, water-resistant, and dust-resistant.
But physical build isn’t all there is to the Ulefone Armor 6. On the inside is a respectable Mediatek Helio P60 octa-core chip clocked at 2.0 GHz and 6 GB of RAM. It has global 4G 16 LTE band support, because as an adventurer or super field agent, you can be deployed to any location on the face of the earth and you need to stay connected.
To make sure that you do not run out of juice during one of your escapades, Ulefone has put in a 5000mAh capacity battery and 18W fast battery charging. There is even 10W wireless charging too.
The Armor 6 is a rugged smartphone inside as much as it is outside.
Ulefone Armor 6 Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- CDMA: 0 / 1 / 10
- 3G: HSDPA 2100 / 1900 / 1700 / 850 / 900
- 4G: LTE 2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/850/800(B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20)
4G TDD-LTE: 2500/1900/2300/2500(B38/39/40/41)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM (second slot is hybrid)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 13.3 mm thickness
- Weight: 228g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels FullView LCD Display, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Sensors: Fingerprint, FaceUnlock, G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Touch Sensor, barometric sensor,
- Build: Reinforced plastic/rubber and metal. IP68 Water-resistant and dust-resistant certified. MIL-STD- certified.
- Colours: Black. Red.
- Processor Type: Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex A-73
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography And Video
- Rear: 21 + 13 megapixels, f/2.0 apertures, with dual LED flash
- Video recording: 4k @30fps. 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Front-ported, Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: micro-USB 2.0, Type-C
- Other: NFC
- Charging: 18W MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Announcement: December 2018
- Availability: January 2019
Ulefone Armor 6 Price and Availability
The Armor 6 rugged smartphone is available for purchase from various online stores from around the world. It will cost you about $495 or NGN145,000 to own one.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.