After the global launch of its flagship mobile phone in Dubai, TECNO, one of the international mobile giants, is taking another big step in the pad market by launching its flagship pad, WinPad 2, in Nigeria.
A new generation product solution
Understanding the big demands for mobile computing, TECNO WinPad 2 was launched to fill this market gap. It is particularly suitable for senior executives, young professionals and colleague students. As the latest flagship pad by TECNO, WinPad 2 solves a series of common problems found in traditional laptops. These problems include:
- bulky size
- dull design
- poor battery life, and
- frequent breakdown
With the WinPad 2, users are now able to enjoy an artistically designed device that is easy to carry and that offers an uncompromising computing performance.
The Perfect 2-in-1 device for business and education needs
As “Your Mobile Office”, WinPad 2 runs the latest Windows 10 OS along with Microsoft Office Mobile. Bearing in mind that users are often concerned about battery life, this new generation WinPad improves the battery capacity. It is equipped with a 7000 mAh battery that provides up to 10 hours for work or fun. What’s more, it supports 3G/WIFI/Bluetooth to make sure users can stay connected regardless of which connectivity options are available to them.
Steven Huang, Director of TECNO tablet business unit, said, “We are glad to bring WinPad 2 to Nigerian consumers. This 2-in-1 mobile device offers the benefits of both a powerful touchscreen laptop and a fast, detachable tablet, which combines real productivity and mobility in one device, not to mention that it is half lighter compared to most laptops.”
“This latest WinPad 2 has gone through a number of quality tests in order to secure the best user experiences. It is designed for those who desire to do multiple tasks together, allowing them to handle work, study and entertainment at anytime and anywhere. We believe this product will lead another trend in 2-in- 1 mobile device market.” Steven Huang added.
TECNO WinPad 2 Specifications (3G version)
Here is a rundown of key specifications of the TECNO WinPad 2:
- Processor Intel® Atom™ X5-Z8350 Cherry Trail Quad-Core 1.92GHz
- Operating System Windows 10
- Bands GSM: 900/1800MHz, WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- SIM Micro SIM
- Battery Capacity 7000 mAh
- Audio Dual Stereo Speaker
- Ports USB 3.0 * 1; USB 2.0 * 2; Mini HDMI * 1; Micro SIM * 1;
- Micro SD * 1; Micro USB * 2
- Dimension Pad: 260.5 x 164.9 x 9.2 mm; keyboard: 260.5 x 164.9 x 9.8 mm
- Display 10.1″ 1280 x 800 IPS
- Touch Screen 10 Dots Multi-Touch
- Memory 2 GB ROM + 64 GB ROM
- Camera Front Camera: 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera: 5.0 MP AF
- Connectivity 3G, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Accessories Keyboard, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Elegant Pouch
WinPad 2 is now available in Nigeria at a price of NGN 120,000 for the 3G version and NGN 105,000 for the Wi-Fi version.
You can check out the full specifications HERE.