|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Quick Specs|
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Detailed Specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
- 5G mobile network bands: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 NSA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / Operating System: Android 10 + MiUI 12. Began receiving update to Android 11 in February 2021
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 218g
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 144 Hz refresh rate, AMOLED screen, HDR10+, Gorilla Glass 5
- Colours: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Aurora Blue
- Physical Build: Aluminium frame. Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz Octa-core, Kryo
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7+ nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: No
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 108 MP main lens + 13 MP wide-angle lens + 5 MP macro sensor, auto-focus, LED flash; 8k, 4k, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 20 MP, Face Recognition, HDR, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5mm jack
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant
- Infra-red Sensor: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Yes
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 33W standard charging. Power Delivery 3.0
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: M2007J3SG, M2007J3SP, M2007J3SI, M2007J17C
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Launch Details
- Announced: September 2020
- Release Date: October 2020
Price of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
- United States of America (USA): $485 for 128 GB. $505 for 256 GB
- United Kingdom (UK): £460 for 256 GB
- South Africa: ZAR 11,999 for 256 GB storage
- Nigeria: ₦265,000 for 256 GB
- European Union (EU): €420 for 256 GB
- India: ₹ 31,000 for 256 GB
Does Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro have Google Play Store and apps?
Yes; it supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro work in the USA?
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will work on GSM and 5G US carriers, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Copyright Notice: Reproduction of this article on any website, e-book, book, newspaper, magazine or other media without express written permission from MobilityArena is a violation of copyright rules and will result in appropriate action being taken against violators.