We have compiled what appears to be the most commonly asked questions about the recent launched of Nigeria’s 1st 4G mobile network, Ntel.
- Is that 512 bps throttle speed a typo? If it is not, why not kuku tell us you will yank us off?
- Can I use your service for business as long as I do not exceed usage that is reasonably expected of a private individual?
- What areas specifically in Lagos and Abuja are within your 4G network coverage at present?
- Can I port my MTN/Airtel/Etisalat/Glo line to Ntel?
- Can I buy your SIM and use it in a 4G modem or mifi that I already have?
- Where exactly can we get your SIMs to buy? Where are you? Are you hiding from us? We won’t beat you.
- It appyas you guys were not really ready to launch. Why launch with no updates on your website? Why launch and not show us where to buy SIM card? Ehn, why?
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.