Here are the 5 best Bluetooth headphones you can buy in 2019.
There is no doubt about it: the best Bluetooth headphones are not the cheap $40 units that are widely available on every e-commerce site. Quality does not often come cheap. If you want the best of anything, you must be prepared to spend a considerable amount of money.
In this article, we bring you a list of the very best Bluetooth headphones in the market. Be prepared to spend $100 and above to purchase any of them. That’s at least N35,000. Which is not really much in the grand scheme. You will get your money’s worth though. In the words of Small Doctor, “If you no get money, hide your face!”
What are the characteristics of the best Bluetooth headphones?
Great audio quality, great build quality, great battery life (anything from 5 hours and above is great), and comfort. These are the outstanding qualities of the best wireless headphones.
Some will add aesthetics, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of the best headphones in the market are not as pleasant looking as some would have us believe. Like some of the most luxurious cars in the world, some are downright ugly. But they deliver on all the above-listed points and that is all that really matters.
The best Bluetooth headphones in 2019
There are three major types of headphones: in-ear, on-ear, and over-ear. This list deals primarilly with in-ear models. In-ear wireless headphones fit in your ear, offering convenience and that super cool look that you won’t get from on-ear and over-ear headphones.
In-ear headphones (or earbuds) are the rave of 2019, so get with the programme.
There are scores of solid wireless headphones out there. So, why did we go with only five? We did because too many choices end up confusing the buyer. Have you read those articles that offer you the 20 best bla-bla this-and-that? How did you feel after being hit by 20 options? Like you got hit by a truck? Exactly. Who wants to have to choose the best from the 20 best?
So, if you want the best Bluetooth headphones in the market today, pick one from these five:
- Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport headphones: $130.00.The Jaybird X4 is great for physically active people – adventurers, health buffs, sports people, and the like. Why? These are certified IPX7 waterproof headphones. This means you can drop the X4 wireless headphones in 1 metre depth of water without fear of damage.
- Apple Airpods 2: $145. Apple’s 2nd generation Airpods are next on our list of best Bluetooth headphones. They are not marketed as offering any sort of protection, but you can dare give it a try. So why are they here? Well, because they are Apple products. Seriously, they are good, protection or not. Some say they look good, but not everyone agrees.
- Jabra Elite Active 65t wireless earbuds: $170.00. These have an IP56 rating, meaning that they are protected even when they encounter powerful water jets. The 65t is water-proof as long as you do not dip them in water. Don’t go swimming with them. You could try the IP55-rated, non-active Elite 65T for a little less.
- JBL Under Armour True Wireless Flash headphones: $170.00. These are rather large for earbuds, but don’t worry about the size: these JBL headphones are very comfortable to wear.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless/Free: $199. In addition to solid audio quality, the Bose SoundSport is also sweat resistant, making it great for your workout sessions. It isn’t waterproof, but being able to handle sweat is a bonus.
There you have it – a very compact list featuring the best Bluetooth headphones and earbuds in the market today. All of them offer very good audio quality. You need to use them to appreciate this, so don’t turn up your nose at them. They really are the peak of the pack. They also offer very good design and build quality, user comfort, and very good battery life.
Go splurge a little and give yourself a treat. You work hard to earn your income afterall. You deserve the finer things of life.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!