The current BlackBerry browser may not be exactly a wonder, but that doesn’t mean that it has not got user-friendly features.
Here are some BlackBerry browser tips for you BB users out there. While browsing, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts for faster (or easier) web browsing:
- Bring up the Enter Web Address field from any Web page by pressing the G key.
- Insert a period in Web address by clicking the Space key.
- Insert a back slash in Web address by clicking either the Left Shift or Right Shift keys and then hitting Space.
- Add an item to bookmarks list by clicking the A key.
- Bring up your bookmark list by clicking the K key.
- Refresh a Web page by clicking the R key.
Tips courtesy of The Jared Company – Smartphone Specialists
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with HDML/WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.