The TECNO Spark 4 launched in 2019, August to be precise, going on to become one of TECNO’s more common entry-level offerings. Its MediaTek chipset offered reliable user experience and a sustained performance, quickly making it a fan favourite. However, a number of users still experienced certain issues with this smartphone and this is what we will look closely at today.
In this piece, we will take a look at some popular TECNO Spark 4 problems and how to take care of them yourself:
- Bluetooth connectivity problems: One of the more common TECNO Spark 4 problems, certain users have experienced this challenge, with their Bluetooth connectivity occasionally refusing to function. This challenge is one of the more common TECNO Spark 4 problems, and these tips can help you overcome this problem.
- Open your Bluetooth settings and delete your last paired device, then close settings and try reconnecting.
- Ensure the Bluetooth on the other device is turned on.
- Check your device and ensure it is not on power saving mode, as this occasionally interferes with the Bluetooth setting.
- Ensure both devices support the same Bluetooth version installed on the other.
- Make sure your system storage is enough to receive the file(s) you want to send.
- If none of these tips above work, try a general restart and check out your Bluetooth connection after.
- Wi-Fi connectivity issues: This is rather common with smartphones nowadays, with certain devices refusing to connect to the Wi-Fi network. If you have experienced this TECNO Spark 4 problem, you can take the following steps to fix it:
- Try the old-fashioned hack of getting closer to the router. This may help improve the signal strength on your device.
- If this does not work, check your phone to ensure no other app (like Xender) is using the Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the network you’re on is not restricted.
- Reboot your device and try the Wi-Fi option again.
- Mobile data not working: If your mobile data is not working on your Spark 4, chances are the issue may be from your data carrier. However, there are instances where the problem may be from your device, if this is the case, these tips can help you get the better of this issue:
- Ensure your data bundle has not expired, if it has, you need to renew it to continue enjoying internet access.
- Make sure you have adequate onboard storage on your smartphone. If you don’t try deleting irrelevant apps to create more space.
- Check out your network selection mode and ensure it accommodates 3G.
- Restart the device and try your mobile network again. If it is still unresponsive, then reach out to your data carrier.
- Display not working properly: A challenge popular with Android devices, this issue has reared its head among certain users of the Spark 4, with a number of them complaining that their displays occasionally act up. If this is you, these tips can come in handy for you.
- Check your device to ensure your screen protector is the right size and fit for your display, if it is not, get the right one.
- Make sure you use the recommended adapter to charge this smartphone, as the wrong charger can adversely affect your screen’s display.
- Check your recently downloaded apps to ensure you don’t have any malicious apps. If you have any suspicious apps, delete them then restart your device. Your display should start functioning properly after this.
- Try restarting your Spark 4.
These quick fixes can be really helpful especially for a number of TECNO Spark 4 problems, as you may not need to see a specialist. Does your Spark 4 currently experience any of the aforementioned issues? Have you tried any of these for your device? Get across to us in the comments section below.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.