Google Pixel 4 Quick Specs: Android 10 smartphone features a 5.7″ OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 12 MP + 16 MP dual rear camera, 6 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 2800 mAh battery with fast charging.
Phone Status: Official/Available. A budget option, called Google Pixel 4a, is rumoured to be in the works for release in 2020.
Google Pixel 4 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM + eSIM.
- Software / OS: Android 10 (formerly Android Q).
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 147 x 68.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 162g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 1080 x 2220 pixels, OLED “Smooth Display” with 90Hz refresh rate, Ambient EQ, with Gorilla Glass 5.
- Colours: Just Black. Clearly White. Oh So Orange.
- Physical Build: Glass + Aluminium frame + matte finish. IP68 Dust & Water Resistance rating.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.4GHz Octa-core, Kryo
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB.
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 16 MP dual camera, 8x zoom, Motion Mode, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP dual camera, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Front-Facing Boomsound Stereo Speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C. USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 2800mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging; USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Reverse Charging: .
- Wireless Charging: Yes; Qi.
- Model Number: N/A
Google Pixel 4 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: October 15, 2019
- Release Date: October 22, 2019
- Country Availability: United States. Europe. Asia. Middle East and Africa.
- Price: $800 for the Pixel 4 64GB variant, and $900 for the 128GB variant.
Google Pixel 4 XL Specs
- 6.3-inch Quad-HD 90Hz “Smooth Display” AMOLED screen
- IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
- Android 10 (formerAndroid Q)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor with 6GB of RAM
- 64 and 128GB storage options,
- no microSD expansion
- Dual Rear AI Cameras: 12MP + 16MP
- Dual 8MP Front-facing camera
- Front-Facing Boomsound Stereo Speakers
- USB Type-C
- no 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,700 mAh Battery with Fast Charging and Wireless Charging
- Price: $900 for Pixel 4 XL 64GB variant and $1000 for the 128GB variant.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Google Pixel 4 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Google Pixel 4 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Google Pixel 4 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.