I used the TECNO Phantom A3 for a few months and never once ran into a “storage space running out” message, though I had dozens of aps running on it. But it seems that some people do run into that problem (and I am wondering how many apps they have installed on it to trigger that). I received an email yesterday from someone who needs help with this. Here it is:
I saw your review of TECNO Phantom A3 and I have one but I have a problem I want you to advise me how to go about it. The [internal] memory is 16GB but I am restricted to 1GB for apps and I can see that I have over 12GB free internal memory. I even bought an SD card of 16GB but the problem still persist as not all the Apps can be moved to the SD card. How do I access the free 12 GB to prevent the message “storage space running out”?
Thank you & best regards.
I no longer have an A3, and even if I did, I am not sure that I can create the scenario on my device. So, I am hoping that one of you app junkies out there who uses a Phantom A3 can help the brother out? Many thanks in advance as you chip in. Cheer.
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- techno p904 running out storage but not able to control
- tecno m9;internal memory showing one gig,solution
- how to free internal sapce for a tecno w4 phone
- tecno phantom 9 memory low
- how to install on tecno m9 without sd card
- tecno g9 size and space
- tecno g9 storage full problem
- tecno g9 fix storage space issue
- how to stop my tecno m9 from asking for an sd card
- techno w4 has 11gig internal memory- not 16g
- why does my tecno g9 have only 1gb internal storage
- tecno storage issues
- storage space on tecno m9
- how to fix installation problem on techno m9
- how to merge sd card and internal memory techno r7
- hw to free a w4 internal memory problems
- my phantom pad n9 internal memory is full what can i do to free it?