This page provides quick specs, as well as detailed specifications, features and price of the Huawei Mate 9 Lite.
Following on the announcement of the Mate 9, Huawei has published information about a lite version of the device. It is a stripped down version in many ways.
The Leica camera branding isn’t in the picture here either. We bring you the full Huawei Mate 9 Lite specifications below.
NB: There are two variants, one with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, the other with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite Specifications
- GSM: GSM 850 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 /1700
- 4G: LTE band 2(1900) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 28(700)
- SIM Type: Single and Dual SIM variants (Nano SIM)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow + Emotion UI 4.1
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (373 PPI), 2.5D IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Hall effect. Fingerprint. Proximity. Ambient light. Compass. Acceleration
- Build: Full Metal
- Colours: Gray. Gold. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64 Bit Octa-core: 2.1 GHz CPU
- Processor Name: HiSilicon Kirin 655
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T830-MP2
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: Dual 12 MP + 2 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr, wb-amr, midi
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Fast Charge
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,340 mAh
- Launch Date: November 2016
- Availability: November 2016
- Launch Price: TBA
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.