Huawei P20 lite 2019 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.4-inch display, HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, 16 MP punch hole selfie camera, 24 MP quad rear camera, 4 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
This is an upgrade to the original Huawei P20 lite smartphone that was released in 2018. The major differences include a punch hole selfie camera, smaller bezels, bigger display, rear quad camera, and a bigger battery.
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + EMUI 9.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Display: 6.4 inches, 1080 x 2310 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Midnight Black. Crush Blue. Charming Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G51 MP4.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 24 MP + + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP quad camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP punch hole, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear-mounted).
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control:
- Voice Control:
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Senor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging:
- Announced: May 2019
- Market Availability: May 2019
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Europe. Asia.
- Price: €280 for 64 GB storage. €330 for 128 GB storage.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not available yet.
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Huawei P20 lite 2019 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Huawei P20 lite 2019 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!