The iTel S11 specifications reveal a budget 3G smartphone with some emphasis on visual appeal. The S11 has nice rounded corners and a metallic back panel.
iTel seeks to fill a huge gap in the Android phone price market – to provide cheap Android mobile phones to users at the low-end. This reflects in the pricing of their phones. As cheap smartphones go, the iTel brand is firmly established. Compared to say Samsung mobile price and specification, iTel’s offerings are far more pocket-friendly.
The S11 offers two 5 megapixel cameras on both sides – front and back. This Android mobile phone targets the hip, young crowd who cannot afford more expensive cameraphones.
iTel S11 Specifications and Phone Price
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual microSIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 145 x 73.4 x 8.7 mm
- Display: 5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels (196 PPI), IPS display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic shell + metallic back cover
- Colours: Rose Gold. Champagne Gold. Space Grey.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580M
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB (the iTel S11 Plus is a 2 GB RAM version)
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 5 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Announcement: November 7, 2016
- Availability: November 14, 2016
- Phone Price: NGN 27,000
- Where To Buy: You can buy the itel S11 in retail and online stores in Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D’Ivoire, Guinea, Mali, Egypt, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, and Rwanda.