itel S42 is a 4G Android smartphone with a 5.65-inch display, Snapdragon 425 processor, 3GB RAM, 3000 mAh battery, selfie dual camera, 13 megapixels main camera, and 16 GB internal storage.
itel S42 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800) / 38(2600)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 153 x 73.55 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Display: 5.65-inch, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Colours: Black. Champagne.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: Dual – 13 megapixels, f/2.0 + 2 megapixels, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Removable Lithium-Ion 3000mAh
- Announced: March 2018
- Availability: March 2018
itel S42 Price
Itel S42 price in India starts from Rs. 8,499. That is a little over $100, and around N47,000 if it ever gets to Nigeria.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.