This page provides detailed info about Lenovo K320t specifications, features and price..
Edge-to-edge displays and dual cameras are gradually trickling down to budget smartphones and Lenovo has become one of the very manufacturers to make it happen. Lenovo K320t costs only about $155 and has a bezel-less design with a 5.7 inches display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The rear camera is a dual configuration of 8 megapixels and 2 megapixels lenses.
And there is a fingerprint sensor located at the back too. Lenovo has managed to pack in everything the 2018 mobile user wants in a phone, except for fast battery charging, into a phone at this price point. Lenovo K320t looks like great value for money.
There is a 3080mAh battery to keep things going. Internal storage is 16GB and 32GB, depending on the which option you want. The front-facing camera is an 8 megapixel snapper.
The engine powering this entry-level mobile is a quad-core Spreadtrum processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. That is quite basic, but the manufacturer have attempted to make the user experience as smooth as possible by providing it with 2GB and 3GB RAM options.
This is perhaps also the first time we are seeing a Spreadtrum processor powering a dual camera phone.
Lenovo K320t Quick Specs
|Android 7 Nougat||5.7 inches FullView||Spreadtrum |
3 GB RAM
|3000mAh||8MP + 2MP camera|
Lenovo K320t Specifications and Price
Find below the full Lenovo K320t specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 153.8 g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Colours: Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Spreadtrum SC7731G
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: Dual 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type & Capacity: Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Announced: January 2, 2018
- Availability: January 4, 2018
- Smartphone Price: CNY 9999 ($155)
Lenovo K320t has been launched in China. That shouldn’t stop you from getting one though if you want to. There are a number of Chinese online stores that sell and ship around the world.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan. Currently rocking an Apple iPhone 7.