The original Nokia X6 runs Symbian 9.4, Series 60 from way back in 2009. The 2018 model with the same name runs Android 8 Oreo and is a much more powerful beast. The Nokia X6 2018 (as we have chosen to call it here) has three variants.
One has 3GB of RAM, another 4GB of RAM and a Helio P60 processor, while the other has 6GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 636 processor.
And on to the odd bit of news. Before now, HMD Nokia had stayed away from the ugly display notch trend in the smartphone world. Well, the Nokia X6 2018 has a notch. Ugh!
The back of the phone is lifted right out of the Nokia 7 Plus’ design notes – there’s the ceramic texture and copper accents all over it. And there’s a dual camera and fingerprint scanner there too, so this is clearly a mid-range smartphone.
From the processor specs, it sits below the Nokia 7 Plus on the ranking table.
Nokia X6 2018 Specifications and Price
Find below the confirmed specs, features and prices of the Nokia X6 2018.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 71 x 8
- mmWeight: g
- Display: 5.8 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Face unlock, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Colours: Black. Blue. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.8GHz Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 509
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB
- Rear: Dual 16 megapixels + 5 megapixels, Carl Zeiss, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
- Charging: 10W Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Lithium-Ion 3060mAh
- Announced: Mayb16, 2018
- Availability: May 21, 2018
- Smartphone Price: From $204 / €200 / CNY1,499
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.