Oppo R17 Pro, also known as Oppo RX17 Pro, Android smartphone has in-screen fingerprint sensor, rear triple camera, and two batteries for faster charging.
In the R17 Pro’s triple camera, the third lens is a “3D stereo” lens. And for battery, there are two 1,850mAh unit, making the total 3,700mAh. Why go with two smaller batteries? It makes the super fast 50W charging possible.
Oppo R17 Pro (Oppo RX17 Pro) Specs
- Software/OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + ColorOS 5.2
- Size: 157.6 x 74.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Colours: Stream Blue.
- 6.4 inches, 2340 × 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Sensors: Under Display Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity compass.
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- No memory card slot
- Main camera: 12 megapixels + 20 megapixels + 3D stereo triple camera, LED flash.
- Selfie camera: 25 megapixels.
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: 1,850mAh x 2 units
- Charging: 5V/10A 50W Fast battery charging (SuperVOOC Flash Charge): 40% charge in 10 minutes.
Oppo R17 Pro Price
The R17 Pro sells for CNY 4,300 in China, and the European version, Oppo RX17 Pro, sells for €543. In Nigeria, the R17 Pro should cost about ₦225,000.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- oppo rx17
- oppo rx17 specs
- oppo r17 pro
- oppo rx 17
- oppo rx17 price
- oppo rx17