|Partner EV1 Pro Quick Phone Specs|
Partner EV1 Pro Full Phone Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 163.85 x 76.8 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.55 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 29.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, punch hole screen.
- Colours: Vivid Green. Piano Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P22 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 16 MP main sensor + 8 MP ultrawide sensor + 2 MP depth sensor + 2 MP, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C
- NFC: .
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: .
- Model Number: .
Partner EV1 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: January 27, 2021
- Release Date: January 27, 2021
- Price: ₦60,500 in Nigeria.
Questions and Answers about Partner EV1 Pro
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Partner EV1 Pro.
Is Partner EV1 Pro a 5G phone?
No; it is not. The Partner Mobile EV1 Pro supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks only.
What kind of fingerprint reader does Partner EV1 Pro have?
The Partner Mobile EV1 Pro has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Does Partner EV1 Pro have Gorilla Glass?
Partner Mobile EV1 Pro does not have Gorilla Glass protection.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Partner EV1 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Partner EV1 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.