Honda is set to launch a new car this spring – dubbed the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid. This car comes with the latest technology Honda has to offer :
- Display Audio with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- Honda Sensing™ – a suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies.
- Hybrid-exclusive design features – a special aluminum hood and wheels.
- Blue highlighted LED headlights and taillights.
- “Hybrid” exterior badging.
Enough of the talks, here are photos for your viewing pleasure:
Honda claims this is their most fuel efficient car yet, and this was achieved from a total re-engineering of the powertrain, that includes new electric motors and a revised 2.0-liter gasoline engine. Pricing info is still under wraps for now. What do you think of this ride?