Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.2-inch display, EXYNOS 7884 chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 13 MP rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 3400 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + Samsung One UI
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen, Infinity -V Display
- Colours: Black. Blue. Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.6 GHz Octa-core.
- Processor Name: EXYNOS 7884.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP2.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP camera, f1.9 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: No.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3400 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: February 2019
- Market Availability: March 2019
Samsung Galaxy A10 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: $119. In Nigeria, it sells for ₦45,000. The price in India is ₹8,490.
Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Galaxy A10
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Samsung A10.
Does Samsung A10 have a fingerprint reader?
No; Samsung Galaxy A10 does not have a fingerprint scanner. However, Face Unlock is available.
Is Samsung Galaxy A10 a dual SIM phone?
The Galaxy A10 has both single and dual SIM options available for buyers to pick from.
Does Samsung A10 support fast charging?
No; Samsung Galaxy A10 does not support fast charging.
Is Samsung A10’s display/screen Super AMOLED?
No; the display of the Samsung Galaxy A10 is not Super AMOLED. It uses an IPS LCD screen.
Is Samsung A10 waterproof?
No; Samsung A10 is not water or dust proof.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The A10 2019 is a well built phone that looks and feels better than its class. However, it also offers less value than quite a number of competing products in that class.
For the same price, you will get a similar smartphone with 3 GB RAM or 4 GB RAM, fingerprint scanner, dual camera, and a 4000 mAh battery.
If the brand name or image of the phone you carry is important to you, then Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 is fair game. You will walk into any meeting or setting and not a lot of people will have any idea that you are carrying a lower mid-range smartphone.
But if you want more features and better performance, you will have to look towards Infinix, Xiaomi, TECNO, Soda, and others. See our Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 hands-on review for more details.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Review Rating
Score: 4.3 / 5.0 See our Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 hands-on review.
See the 10 best phones
You will be interested in the top 10 mobile phones in the market right now.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 (Android 9 Pie smartphone)
It has a polycarbonate body, runs Android 9 Pie, has a 6.2-inch display, 13 MP rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and 3400 mAh battery. See the full specs and price of the Samsung Galaxy A10.