Samsung Galaxy A10s Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.2-inch display, rear-mounted fingerprint reader, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 2MP rear dual camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10s is an updated version of the Galaxy A10 2019. This model adds a rear dual camera, rear-mounted fingerprint reader, and bumps up the selfie camera to 8MP and the battery capacity to 4000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + Samsung One UI
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen, Infinity -V Display
- Colours: Black. Blue. Red. Green.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53.
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm).
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2MP rear dual camera, f1.9 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: No.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: August 2019
- Market Availability: August 2019
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: The Galaxy A10s sells for ₦46,000 in Nigeria. At current exchange rate, that translates to about $130.00
Samsung Galaxy A10s Review Rating
There is no review rating available yet for the Galaxy A10s.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Samsung Galaxy A10s is a well built phone that looks and feels better than its class. The beefy 4000mAh battery is a solid feature for users looking for a budget phone with a battery that lasts. However, it also offers less utility value than a number of competing products in its class.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A10s News & Updates
April 2020: Samsung Galaxy A10s began to receive the Android 10 update. The software update brings Google’s Wellness features, improved privacy features, Samsung’s One UI 2.0, and other enhancements to the entry-level Android phone.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A10s are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.