Samsung M2: Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone. It features an EXYNOS 7885 processor, 3GB RAM, as well as 32GB and 64GB internal storage options.
Leaked specs of the M2 are out, courtesy of AnTuTu, and they indicate a mid-range smartphone that has a few shining attributes. One is the Exynos 7885 chipset and the other is the screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. We do not have information on the size of the display yet though.
Samsung M2 Specs
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, display
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Exynos 7885
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD
Samsung M2 Price
The price of the M2 is yet to be announced.
This page will be updated as more details filter in.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.