Smile Communications has joined the list of wireless networks that let you share the data one one line with other lines. The network allows you to share 200 MB and above with family and friends.
While Smile is marketing it as a great thing for friends and family, this new share feature is something that work/project teams will find very useful. Any kind of groups of users can enjoy the benefits of a bulk purchase which they can then share among all members.
To share your Smile 4G data with another Smile number, login to your Account area, and scroll down to the Bundles section. You will find a Share button at the right end of your plan. Click on that.
On the next page, you will need to enter the account ID of the line you want to share data with.
Next, use the drop-down menu to select the volume of data you want to share. You can share 200 MB, 500 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 3 GB, 5 GB, 7 GB, 10 GB, 15 GB, 20 GB, 50 GB, 100 GB, or 150 GB. The menu also shows you how much data you have, so you don’t forget and over-share, I guess.
Next, click the Share button to complete the process.
7 GB Anytime data plan Promo
Existing Smile subscribers can also enjoy a special promo that gives them 7 GB of data for NGN3,000 for 30 days, or 7 GB of data for NGN2,500 for 20 days. These promo plans are good value for money.
In Nigeria, Smile 4G is available in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abuja, Benin City, Kaduna, Onitsha and Asaba. The company also operates 4G LTE mobile broadband networks in the 800 MHz band in Tanzania and Uganda. It is preparing for a launch in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S9 problems pop up after Android Pie update - February 14, 2019
- PiggyBank rebrands to PiggyVest but we are not having it - February 11, 2019
- how to share data on smile
- am having problems with my smile internet what can i do
- smile recharge
- can i share my smile data
- how to share smile subscription
- how to recharge smile wifi online
- how to transfer data from smile aim to other network
- what is the speed of lite plan in smile
- smile data share
- how to share data with smile
- how to send data on smile
- sharing smile data with another user
- can data be transferred from smile pocket wifi
- how to recharge smile model